DATE LAKE LAUNCH/MARINA
Qualifier #1 February 18, 2018 (Sunday) Lake LBJ Bluebriar Park (Granite Shoals)
Qualifier #2 March 17, 2018 (Saturday) Possum Kingdom South D & D Boat Ramp
Qualifier #3 April 22, 2018 (Sunday) Lake Conroe Lakeview Marina
Qualifier #4 May 05, 2018 (Saturday) Coleto Creek Coleto Creek Park
Qualifier #5 Sept 22, 2018 (Saturday) Lake Cedar Creek Log Cabin Boat Ramp
CHAMPIONSHIP Oct 27 – Oct 28, 2018 Lake Belton Temples Lake Park
Guaranteed 1st Place – $1000 (with a minimum field of 30 teams)
Entry Fee: $120.00 per Team, which includes Big Bass entry. (1 place paid for each 5 team entered and $20 per team Big Bass payout) Membership Fee: $25.00 each team member per year (If you are already a TX BASS Nation member, its $10.00 for each team member per year)
Texas B.A.S.S. Nation is excited to offer its membership another path to qualify for the BASSMASTER CLASSIC. Texas Team Championship Qualification is simple:
- Register and participate in one (1) Qualifier event and finish in the top 10 teams of that event, and your team is qualified for the Championship. (based upon a minimum of 20 teams at each Qualifier, any event with less than 20 teams – only the top 50% of that Qualifier event will qualify for the Championship)
- Register and participate in two (2) Qualifier events, and you are automatically qualified.
- Five (5) additional teams will qualify for the Championship from the overall point’s standings, if a team is already qualified, TBN will move down the point’s standings to obtain the final five (5) qualifying teams. Must fish a minimum of two (2) Qualifier events.
- Team of the Year – The team with the most points from three (3) Qualifiers, plus the Championship (double points), will be the 2018 Team of the Year. TBN will utilize the highest points from three (3) events + Championship to determine Team of the Year standings. (must fish a minimum of three (3) events, and if additional qualifiers are achieved, drops are allowed)
- Team of the Year is awarded “Free Entry” to three (3) Qualifiers of their choice in 2019, plaques, and website publicity!
- The Texas BASS Nation Team Championship is a two-day event, where the highest finishing team will earn the berth to the BASSMASTER Team Championship Event, with a minimum of 25-team field. For each sequential 25 teams competing during the 2018 Season, 1 additional team will earn a berth as well. (25 teams = 1st Place to National, 50 teams = 2nd Place to National, 75 teams = 3rd Place to National)
- Teams will be allowed to substitute a partner for (1) one qualifier event, only. All points will remain with the stated Boat Captain.
The BASSMASTER Team Championship is an entry-fee based National two-day event, where the top three (3) teams advance to the BASSMASTER Team Classic Event, which will be held the same week, following the BASSMASTER Team Championship. BASSMASTER will provide six (6) boats, whereby each individual will then compete. There is no entry fee to the final Classic Event, and no Payouts. The Champion wins a 2017 BASSMASTER CLASSIC entry. The benefits of Texas BASS Nation Membership are listed on the website. For more information, including the rules and entry forms, go to Texas B.A.S.S Nation Site @ http://www.texasbass.org/