Each angler competing for points/standings in any Texas B.A.S.S. Nation (TBN) tournament must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of B.A.S.S. (Parent Organization) in good standing. Join B.A.S.S. or Renew B.A.S.S. Membership
- Be a member of B.A.S.S. Nation (National Organization) in good standing.
- Be a member of Texas B.A.S.S. Nation (State Organization) in good standing.
- Be a member of a B.A.S.S. Nation affiliated club in the state of Texas.
(“in good standing” refers to membership dues being current.)
B.A.S.S. Nation (National Organization) club re-affiliation for the following year beings on September 1st and ends on December 31st.
Texas B.A.S.S. Nation (State Organization) club re-affiliation for the following year begins on September 1st and ends on January 31st of the following year.
The following steps outline what each Texas B.A.S.S. Nation (TBN) club president or secretary should do to register your club members for the upcoming year. National registration for all adult, college, high school, and junior clubs runs between September 1st through December 31st. If you have problems or need assistance with registration please contact your Region Director.
- Notify your members to ensure their B.A.S.S. membership is current and valid through the upcoming tournament season. B.A.S.S. memberships can be renewed online at Renew B.A.S.S. Membership or by phone at 1-877-BASS USA (877-227-7872).
- Collect club, B.A.S.S. Nation (National) and Texas B.A.S.S. Nation (State) dues from each of your club members.
- Login to the B.A.S.S. Nation Roster Management system.
- Perform general housekeeping for you club’s roster by:
- Ensure the club’s president and secretary information is correct. If this information is not correct you need to contact B.A.S.S. at 1-877-BASS USA (877-227-7872) to resolve.
- Ensure the club’s contact email and website are correct.
- Ensure the club’s list of paid members is correct by adding new members or removing inactive members.
- Ensure each club member’s email address is correct.
(It is important that all the above information is accurate, since it will be used by the TBN directors and officers to determine clubs and members in good standing prior to tournament events.)
- Using the “Select” action next to each member on your club’s roster, select each member you wish to pay B.A.S.S. Nation (National) dues for.
- Once all active members have been “Selected”, click the “Submit Roster” link, which will take you to a invoice payment screen.
- Select the desired payment type to make payment for National dues.
- After completing National dues payment, make two (2) copies of the invoice.
- Mail the following items to your Region Director for payment of State dues. Checks and invoices sent to the State President will be returned to you.
- A check for Texas B.A.S.S. Nation state dues (Click here for current TBN fees) for active members in good standing.
- Two (2) copies of the invoice from the Roster Management System of the members for which you are paying state dues. (Spreadsheets or hand written documents are not acceptable. Only invoices with a valid invoice number for paid members will be accepted when submitting dues.)
- The Region Director will send appropriate State Dues for each of your club members to the State President / State Treasurer.